shabbyblog background

Friday, December 2, 2011

Oh Pinterest and Instagram, How I Love You, and a few extras!

So these are a few pins I used in art class this past month.  You see I took a pic of my pin board so I would have it with me on my phone.

I didn't get around to the button trees but they sure are cute!

I know a snowman has been done, but I just thought he was too cute!!!

This is the little matchy outfit that Lily got for her birthday from Sophie.  "She"  got it from Dillard's.  I had no idea Dillard's carried such things until a month or two ago.

I think I have posted this pic already, but I intagramed it, so I decided to post it again.  I just love this picture.

another instagram love!

This was the sky going to school one day.  His mercy's are new EVERY morning!  I am so thankful for that!!!

This was another pinterest find.  I did these little smores bars for one of Sophie's special snack days.  I pinned it originally because it was so cute then I looked back for how to do it and it was a candy bars.  So I modified it and made it with a graham cracker base.

Here is Sophie singing in the Thanksgiving Day program at school!

Another pinterest find was rice krispy apples, but since we were in November, I decided to do pumpkins.  Cute but probably wont do again.  Very buttery and sticky mess!!!
I had fun sending special snacks for Sophie's class during her special week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment