shabbyblog background

Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Scrapbook Goal Met, Hundreds to Go and an Over the Hill Celebration

One of my goals for the summer was to finish Sophie's first scrapbook.  And now that she is 4, I am finally getting to finish it.  I am so glad she sat down and looked at every picture.  She had a question for every page.  Great memories!  Hopefully she will cherish them forever.
Today was our first day back, no students yet.  We did a lot of visiting but one of our main goals for the morning was to surprise one of our friends with a belated 40th birthday celebration.  I have known Tina now for 4 years now and I am so blessed to have met her.  Her laid back go with the flow attitude is so refreshing.  She helps us to remember to relax and just enjoy life.  She is a FABULOUS teacher and friend.  I wish her the best that life has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed that you did her ENTIRE 1st year scrapbook in one big swoop! Way to go!!! I so need to do that for Hudson...maybe this winter :)

    Welcome back! Hope it's a great school year!! Those littles are SO.VERY.LUCKY to have you as their teacher.

    ReplyDelete