shabbyblog background

Friday, August 13, 2010

Big Thanks, Big Girl, and Big Scrapbooks

A Big Thanks to two of my favorite women.  Going back to work before kiddos go to school is a pretty big ordeal, but not when you have a wonderfully dedicated mommy and super fabulous aunt.  I never have to worry when my girls are in their care.  I am so Thankful!
Even though they come back to me at the end of the day utterly spoiled, it is well worth it! I love you gals!

Now on to my little BIG girl.

This one came to take her entrance test for prek today and I wanted to cry when I saw that she was talking to Mrs. Tina with ease.  She is growing up way too fast, Just like my other sweetie, starting 2nd grade on Monday. To be continued.........

Scrapbook Goodies!
Along with Aunt Lisa being a fabulous aunt, she is also my scrapbook supply supplier.  Does that make sense?  Today when she came to keep the girls she brought me some goodies I cant wait to dig into.  The brights will go in the girls' Disney books and the lights will be Sophie's dance revue pics.  Gotta buy more tape and/or glue soon so I can get to it!
If you want to order some simply wonderful scrapbook goods, Lisa is of my many (5) followers. :) You can contact her for info. on how to get these and many more papers, tag, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment