shabbyblog background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Frisco, Texas part 2

One of our very favorite places we go every time we are in Frisco is Paciugo.  And this is the best Gelato, besides Chao Bella at Grand Central Station, that I have ever eaten.  I had FOUR count them 4 different flavors of GELATO!  Panicotta (Wedding Cake), Mediterranian Sea Salt, Toasted Coconut, and Peanut Butter!  I want to by stock in this place.  I would be so FAT if I lived near one of these!
The other outing we do annually is go to a minor league baseball game.  Frisco's farmteam is called the Roughriders.  The Stadium is beautiful and we always purchase lawn tickets so the girls can run, jump, roll on the hill while we watch the game!

Just had there hot dog and watching the game more than we predicted.

Another annual event was added last summer was the Public Recreations Waterpark.
Go to Frisco's website and look up their water park.  It has three BIG slides, 2 lazy rivers, one big pool and 2 water playgrounds with pumps and spouts and pouring buckets.  It is the most fun for young children and it cost $28 to get the whole family in.

We added one thing new to this trip!  We stay at the Embassy Suites every time, very nice.  There is a GIGANTIC IKEA right next door and we have never stepped foot in it and when I tell you that all of our mouths dropped open when we walked in, I am not telling you a story!  That place is AMAZING.  They have anything you could possibly need to set up house and even a classroom.  I am going back next time with a list.  Everything is dirt cheap too.  I keep thinking back to myself, "Why didn't you pick that up Laura, what's wrong with you!?"

Anyway, we had a fun time and the girls can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for family trips!! Double yay for making them traditions year after year - love that! We'll def. have to try out that gelato shoppe on our next visit - looks yum!

    ReplyDelete