shabbyblog background

Monday, August 1, 2011

Zulilly, Clay and Fairhope are awesome!!!



Sophie got her first American Girl doll for her birthday and she wanted a matching outfit for her and her doll.  Every now and then Zullily will put out an off for matching girl/doll clothes.  When I ordered it, I was hoping it wouldn't be so cheaply done that I wouldn't let her wear it, but when we got it, Oh MY!  How cute, so well made, and extremely well priced!!!  Love Love Love!!!

Still making bracelets, this is one of my faves.

Hobby Lobby had a 1/2 off sale on clay.  Lily went a little crazy picking colors!

A lady had me paint a firetruck on 3 canvas' for her sons' bedroom inspired by pottery barn.



Two of us can fit in one of Scott's OLD tees.  He was packing for vacation and throwing out at the same time.

Lily cherishes her last moments with her pup before we leave on Vacation!


And were off.  Snacks, headphones, blankie, check!  Ready to go!!!

Drawing helps Lily pass the time.

Then the rain begins and we start hoping this is not the way the beach weather is going to be for the week.


Then we arrive in Fairhope, Alabama for lunch and it's blue skies, for a little while anyway.


Scott saw this place on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives then a friend of his recommended we eat there too.  It was sooooooo good!


I had the Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato!  I would eat it EVERYDAY if I could!!!!



This little town is so quaint.  They have the neatest little shops and architecture.

Love the look of this little antique shop.  Right next door there is a shop called Utopia.  That is where I found a cute little top that I wore on a date with my hubby while we were at the beach.  Would love to go back there and shop more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment