shabbyblog background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finally made it to the beach!!!

Yes I put that beachy dress on her for a reason!!!

Even though it was cloudy and cool when we got there, we still had to venture out into the water.  That is the tradition.  As soon as you get to the "T", you roll the windows down on the car so you can smell the salt water.  Then when you park, you leave everything in the car and go straight to the ocean.  We check out the house and unpack later.

Happy girls!


Had to write I love the beach in the sand!!!


Come on daddy!



Don't know how many of these I will actually get so I take them when I can.



This is one of my faves, love that face.  Cold water rush!

Finding Shells


See!  It was a great beginning to a great week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about your fun week!

    ReplyDelete