shabbyblog background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Boots in the Summer, Dentist Visits, and American Girl

Sophie got these boots for Christmas and she has gotten her wear out of them, let me tell you!!!

Beautiful, right?  This is about 10 minutes after being released from wisdom teeth removal.  My mouth is full of gauze and I can feel my chin!  That was NOT a fun experience!!!



A more positive visit was when Sophie got her fillings!  I was so proud of her.  And her friend Jesse helped her through it too!

She got nice and comfy and kicked her flip flops off as soon as she got in the chair!

While I was recovering from surgery, Mrs. Deena and Embeth took Lily shopping at American Girl in Dallas!  They had a BLAST!!!


They came back in matching pjs that Mrs. Clara bought them!

No comments:

Post a Comment