shabbyblog background

Monday, August 29, 2011

I guess I was feeling artsy when I painted these for a college apt. for a friend.  She was so sweet to send a pic when they got the whole room decorated.  I was so proud!!!

Sophie got her first real haircut before kindergarten.

Here she is, with it fixed after her cut.

One morning I treated the girls to beignets for breakfast and I decided to make a peanut butter dipping sauce to add "nutritional" value.  :) 

Back to school night at Glenbrook let us meet our new friends. 

I painted Mrs. Jenn a new bulletin board for her new classroom.

This is Lily's creation at Orange Leaf.  She made a face with her toppings.

This cupcake stand is about to become something totally different.

We dressed Lily's notebooks up for school, but cricuting her initials and sticking them on.  
Lots of creating happening.  Not sure how, but there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment