shabbyblog background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Saturday Shopping

So as Lily's Christmas present from my brother, he wrapped up a piece of paper that said, "This certificate is good for one shopping spree and lunch at Cane's."  They picked a day that was good for BOTH of their schedules and off they went.  Here they are in Uncle Derder's hot mustang ride.

Here they are at the end of the day with all her loot.  I have to say, Lily definitely knows how to get the most bang for her buck.  I have taught her well.  She ended up with a new t-shirt, pj pants, two necklaces, a scarf, new pair of boots, some lotion, and had some left over to by a new spring line Vera Bradley Hipster.  

Derder, you did good!

While they were out, Sophie and I puttered around and I bought a few things.  I found this copper ring to stamp on.  I thought about putting it on a necklace or bracelet.  I have someone that has a birthday coming up that I was thinking about giving it too.  Is it gift worthy?

Here is Lily modeling her new boots and necklace.

This is another find that I am pondering over.  It's a pretty big bag, copper color with tiny graphite bead details.  I can't decide if I want to keep it for myself as a weekender bag or if I want to donate it to the local St. Jude Auction.  Please Give me your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment