shabbyblog background

Monday, January 17, 2011

NYC Flashback!



Well, if you just look at my face, you can tell I am just completely overwhelmed!  At this point in the night of my 30th Birthday gathering, Scott has given me  a box with a traveler's guide to NEW YORK CITY!  The place that I have dreamed of going since I was old enough to know what it was.  After emailing my Aunt Lisa her 40th birthday pics the other night, she asked if she ever sent my 30th birthday pics.  So here they are.  What a fun way to remember the night my DREAMS came true!


When I finally composed myself, I looked up at Scott and started crying again!  I was in such disbelief!

This was my sweet card from my girls.  They both worked so hard on it.





I don't know why the pics are out of order, but this says it all I think.



Sneaking a Kiss!





My Birthday Cake That year was a New York Style Cheesecake.  Imagine that!  I think that was my mom's idea.
So we went for the first time to NYC in April of 2008.  Little did I know we would get to go back for our 10 year anniversary trip 2 years later.  Boy have we made some memories in the BIG APPLE!  Now we can't wait to take our girls.  I am afraid they've got the fever for Broadway!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww....how sweet!!!! Love seeing those pics! What an awesome surprise. NYC has a special place in my heart. It was the first trip Lance & I took together...and "Hudson" after the Hudson River of course ;)

    ReplyDelete