shabbyblog background

Friday, January 14, 2011

SaSa's 40th Surprise Birthday Party

Sophie made a special card for Aunt Lisa.  She even had me write the message on another piece of paper  so she could copy what I wrote.

My aunt Lisa has been an important part of my life.  She was 7 when I was born so she was practically my sister and treated me as such.  I will never forget her denying me "bowl-licking privileges" when she would whip up a batch of her from scratch brownies and pinching me just to hear me say "OUCH".  But the girl was there for me through thick and thin while I was in high school and college.  She listened to me and still does even though I know she's gotta be tired of listening.

So here's to you my sweet aunt who deserves for ALL of her wishes to come true!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you sweet lady! Thanks for this! And I'm really sorry about the bowl-licking and the pinching. ;) Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete