shabbyblog background

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Projects, Instagram, and Church Fest! (Playing Catch up)

Lily working hard finishing up the poster she turned in a couple of weeks ago.

Proud of the finished result.

Scott is so good about instagramming his photos.  He is better at it than me.  I love the ones he does.

This is one of my faves.  

You can't beat this one either.

We had our fall fest at church the Wednesday before Halloween.  Here they are ready to go.

One of our favorite youth, Miss Eleanor.

Another favorite youth, Miss Caroline, paints Sophie's face.

Lorelai and Becca stop to take a pic with Sophie.

Cousins dress alike and we didn't even plan it.

The Queen Bee and the Indian Princess!

Another favorite instagram.  I have to say it, I just can't resist.  My girls are just beautiful.  I love looking at their smiling faces everyday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment