shabbyblog background

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Church Buds and Parties!

Here's the big group carving away!

We made Smores over the fire pit.

Sophie poses in front of the fire.




Had to Instagram a few of these.  I think Scott and I are slowly becoming addicted to these.


Here's my sweet buddies, Casey and Becky.  Love those girls!!!!! 

Mrs. Suzannah texted me this picture of Lily enjoying her cupcake at her school party.  Love those mommas that think of the mommas that can't be there and send pics.


Here is Sophie wrapping Nate like a mummy at her school party.  Another thoughtful momma, Ms. Jenn, sent that one to me.

Addie's Pinkalicious Party at the Library



The After pics of the pumpkins that are rotting on my front porch as I type.  Guess it's time to throw those away and put out a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment