shabbyblog background

Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays!

My mom's birthday was Saturday!  I had to go to a workshop before we met up for her birthday lunch at Cheesecake Bistro.   We had to type a message at this workshop and this is what I typed. 

Since she cant have cake we took her to Orange Leaf for her Birthday treat!  Of course, she got the birthday cake flavor!

Look at that beautiful smile!  Inside and Out she is Beautiful!  She LOVES GOD and her FAMILY, more than ANYTHING!!!  She is a SELFLESS lady always givng!

When we were done eating we went to Betty Virginia Park to let the girls play.

Sophie was so funny on the Rocky Beaver.

Those faces are always priceless!

On to the Monkey Bars.  I am afraid my girls inherited my upper arm strength.

That is a tough feet.  Daddy comes to the rescue!

Blue Skies and sunshine smiling at me!

Yesterday was our nephew Eastland's birthday.  He was pretty happy when he opened a box full of 100 dollar bills from Nana!  He liked his Legos from us too!  Sweet boy!  We love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment