shabbyblog background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Expressions of Creativity

What I wore on President's Day.  My new favorite dress!

Lily expresses her creativity in Sophie's hairstyle.

After I did my painting in Jackson, I wanted to come back and teach Lily and Sophie how.  Sophie's is on the Left and Lily's is on the right.  I am going to hang them together but I am trying to think of a saying or find a scripture to put up with them.  Any suggestions?

My extended family has begun a new tradition of having a Valentine's Talent Show.  Here is Sophie before she decided not to sing.  Lily played her piano.  They love the talent show.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dress! So cute and looks comfy too! Okay, the fleur de lis the girls painted are AMAZING! Art is definitely in their blood! BTW, hate that we can't make art classes during the week :( Maybe summer!

    ReplyDelete