shabbyblog background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lily's first trip to Canton!

Ready to Shop til we Drop!
Lily hung in with the BIG girls today!  I was so proud of her.  Course, the fact that she has been shopping since the age of 2 weeks, could've been and indicator that she might have been born to shop.  
What made me even prouder was that she didn't ask for every little thing she saw.  

I should've taken a pic of her seeing all of the dogs.  I think that was the highlight her day.
A little snack to refresh!

Bought her own watch for $12.  I knew I taught her how to bargain shop well!

My find: finally bought some oil cloth and chalk cloth, hoping to tackle that tutorial I have been looking at on littlepumpkingrace.blogspot.com
Will post if I am successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment