shabbyblog background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer want to's, parties and surprises!

The longest thread always has the cutest ideas.  This was a collage of things you can do with your kids this summer.  I really want to do the fish and flowers.  Thought those would be super cute and fun.  Will have to post pics when projects are complete.

Also those this pic. from the crafting chicks of the straw lei looked fun.  So we will be doing that one too.  Oh to keep the kiddos busy. :)

The summer parties have begun.  We started off with 3 parties in one weekend!  Crazy!  This was a pool party for one of our new friends from Glenbrook.  Lily had a blast!

Well, she isn't a brand new friend, they've been on swim team together for the last three years.  Now they have the opportunity to be closer since they go to the same school now.

I took this photo on my front porch.  When I hang ferns I have a guarantee that there will be a nest with eggs in it.  And here it is.  This is one of my very favorite things about life!!!! What a sweet surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment