shabbyblog background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 And Circus Day!

The girls each got a charm bracelet for their end of the year recitals and momma got one for Mother's Day.  So here we are wearing them.  I got a dolphin charm for my "Flipper", a Dance Star for my "Princess", and a Fleur de Lis for my "Sweetie".  

One of my parents caught my reaction to some of the circus.

There's my little dancing girl in the red on the right!  Mrs. Casey says that was Sophie's idea for everyone to pose.

Waiting patiently for the show to start.



Marching out to the opening number.

Concentration on balance twirling is tough!!!

Daddy T in the background.  All of her grandparents came to watch.  Momma just forgot to take pics of everyone.  




Here is the aftershow line up.



This year was a little sad for me.  It was the last time for Webster Prek to do the Circus and My BABY was in it.  So for all of you who know me well, there were a few tears shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment