shabbyblog background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some Good Taylor Pics, Canton Finds, and Laurel State Swim Meet

So a friend of mine on Facebook posted these and I lifted them from her page.  They were sooooo much better than mine.  She was so pretty.

Her sets were amazing, all the backdrops, giant picture frames, staircases, very dramatic!

It was like she had her own theatre.

This is my favorite.  Like a Barbie.

I went to Canton with some friends from church and am so sad that I didn't take a pic of us all together.  Becky looked out as I took a pick of these pants that I didn't buy but went the next day to walmart to buy pants, and material for another friend of mine to do.

I picked this up on the way out to the van.  Casey and I both bought one to add to our fall decor!!!  I cricutted the S and stuck it on to add personality.

This is a view from the car on our way to Laurel, MS.  Lily's state swim meet!  A five hour drive.

Here she is listening to her music, snuggling and laying on her backpack for a pillow?

Got up the morning of the meet and got on daddy about drawing an apache on her back.  He used the picture from her t-shirt to guide him.

Trying to find a spot big enough to draw on.

There is his nose.  More pictures to come.  And the whole story about the meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment