shabbyblog background

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh Happy Day!!!

Because I had a day off of school when the girls didn't, I got to go to their school and spend some time with them.  Oh what a joy for a teacher mom that never gets to spend those days with her kids at school.

I brought a little art activity for Sophie's class to do before lunch!


These girls were too cute wanting to get in on the photo action.

One of the things I love about private school is that my kids are still encourage to pray!!!

They eat at 10:30 in the morning and they wanted me to bring them McDonald's for lunch.  So they had to have brunch.  Sophie had a hashbrown, fruit tray and a smoothie.


Lily had her BEC biscuit, hashbrown and caffeine free coke.

A few of her sweet friends.

One of them had a birthday, so they got treated with Buttercups cupcakes for dessert.  YUM!
Boiled down to a WONDERFUL day of getting to be that involved mommy that I long to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment