shabbyblog background

Monday, July 14, 2014

Been a LONG time!

Wow!  I don't even know if I can remember how to do this!  I thought I might start this up again.  Been seeing so many inspirational blogs lately, it made me want to get back into it.  I guess the reason I stopped looking at everyone else's is because I was falling into the trap of trying so hard to keep up with everyone else's accomplishments and awesomeness.  I realized I needed to step back and relax enough to enjoy my own life and surroundings.  Today, I am excited and happy about Church Camp.  My girls and I are going together.  I am going with a veteran camper, my oldest.  It will be a first time experience for my youngest and me.  I pray that I will be the positive role model that Jesus wants me to be.  I pray for the right words and attitude.  I pray that everyone in attendance (including me) will have some spiritual growth...would love for anyone else to join me in these prayers.  Excited for this priceless time with my girls....and a little nervous.

On a rainy day during our vacation this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment