shabbyblog background

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cherish the moment and a kitchen redo

I don't know how long this will last, but lately my girls have wanted to dress alike so I am taking every picture possible.  My mom brought these dresses back from Nicaragua at Christmas time, when she went on a Mission Trip.  Sophie is going to wear hers for her birthday celebration because it has rainbow flowers on it.

Then we ordered matching Kelly's Kids outfits this time.  Haven't done this in a while, but Lily said she wanted the same as Sophie, so JOY for me!


And then there is the kitchen.  My kitchen has been wood paneling since we moved in 7 years ago.  Finally, we painted it.  So now, I am trying to redecorate and I am at a loss.  I have put a few more things up now, but I won't take another pic til I feel good about it.  Any hints or suggestions out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment