shabbyblog background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yay Christmas!

Enjoying each other!

This juice has become one of our family traditions.  We went as a family for the first time to Disney World, 3 years ago, and we love to go to the Polynesian for the Lilo and Stitch Breakfast.  The juice they serve is called "P.O.G" juice.  Lily says it is THE MOST delicious juice on Earth.  So that is what I put together on Christmas Day, along with bacon, biscuits, and a Butterbraid Pastry.  The "POG" stands for Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava.  I mix together equal parts and it is YUMMY!

It was a TOMS Christmas at our house.  Lily got her first pair!  I can't believe my 8 year old can wear a women's 5.5.  I got my 3rd pair!  LOVE them!
A NEW tradition!  Our church did a candlelight Christmas EVE service.  I hope they continue to do this service every year.  It was such a peaceful, calming activity to celebrate and honor the TRUE meaning of Christmas!  My parents enjoyed it too!



You can tell Lily was a little apprehensive holding a candle.

2 comments:

  1. I love a candle light service as well! It is such a special tradition. Precious photos. Thanks for including me on your blog list, I hope it is a blessing to you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That juice sounds yummy! Can't wait to try it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete