shabbyblog background

Friday, July 30, 2010

Good Morning Needle and Thread.

Today, I couldn't sleep late.  I have been inspired by all of the crafty mommy blogs.  I made butterfly flip flops yesterday and this morning I have managed to doll up all of the girls headbands with frills.  Wish I hadn't waited til so late in the summer to decide to do this.  The dentist appointments went really well yesterday.  No cavities!!!!  We went to Hobby Lobby and purchased sample canvas' so we could get started on the paintings for my new children's art classes.  Can't wait for those to begin.  Now, though I have to start thinking of my back to school classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I get to be your first comment! So excited that you've started a blog! Looks good too :) Now I can keep up with you guys and see all the fun adventures those two gorgeous belles of yours get into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks Jess for being my first!!!!

    ReplyDelete