shabbyblog background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore to the Bank Party, More Fizzee, and NENE is HOME!!!

Here we are at the Villagio Lakehouse!  Had a nice time and it's so much closer to drive to.

Teal Green dress: Francesca's, Necklace/Earrings: Charming Charlie, Blue tights and shoes: Payless

We have ridden with Angel and Greg for the last 3 years!

Theyre so silly you can't get a clear picture of them.  I didn't even get a good picture of Angel's "fancy" shoes!

Fizzee riding Repunzel's horse.

This was my treat Saturday morning.  Extra marshmallows and I head to the hot tub!

Emily Glasscock fixed my hair for Friday night because I don't know how to give my hair any height and there was still enough left in it to do a cute pony on Saturday!

Then Nene came home.  We met her at the airport.  The girls were so happy to see her!

Lily really missed her!

Look at that love on her face.

Glad she had a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment