shabbyblog background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fans of LSU, Star Wars, and Canes and My Little Helper!

Nanny and Poppy went to Branson on Black Friday and stayed the weekend.  Poppy sent us a picture of  Nanny all decked out in her LSU!

That is Lily battling Darth Mal.  What a mean face. 
Awe Man Daddy's face is even meaner!

Then we have Sophie.... this how she wants to watch tv at home and in the car.



Our little Cane's lover asked for one chicken finger for "dessert" after our yummy brunch at Another Broken Egg.  SERIOUSLY!!

Oh How Thankful I am for this girl!!!

And this one too. She has been learning how to cook with me.  

It's Shake and Bake and I helped!!!

She made some noodles to go with our porkchops!


Then she helped me fold towels.  She must really want to make sure she is on the NICE list!!

Love Lily's writing!

Little Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment