shabbyblog background

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything!

Fizzee found our creamer!  Apparently she likes Pumpkin Spice!

Finally got to go on a field trip with both girls.  Glenbrook went an extra day to school and I was out.  

So I got to go! Yay!


We went to the mall to do some more shopping and we saw a man wearing these candy cane converse!  Too cool!

Then we drove through starbucks and I got myself a peppermint brownie pop. YUMMY!

I have had a cold and not been feeling well, so Lily cooked supper Monday night!

Finally getting some gifts wrapped and under the tree.  I love my polkadot paper I bought at canton.


I bought this dirt devil on Black Friday for $8 and the girls love it!  That's why I love it!

Scott came home with this Chocolate Chip Cookie pizza last night and I made myself sick off of it.  I think I have gained 5 lbs already and weve only been on break for 5 days.  Not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment